Sunday 1 September 2013

SOME NOTABLE CONCERNS REGARDING RICHARD TAYLOR AND ANDREW PARSONS, IN RELATION TO VICTORY CHURCH AND THE VICTORY OUTREACH UK CHARITY!

The following came in as a comment, but I very much feel that the grave concerns expressed here fully warrant a greater exposure by publishing them in a new blog post, especially as they come from someone who has had long involvement with the Victory Outreach UK charity:


Dear Sir,
I have been following your blogs with interest over the last few months and am astounded to what I have seen published. There are many horror stories being banded about with regards to Mrs taylor and parsons and their dealings with the charity victory outreach uk. Myself and others have been long standing supporters of this charity both prayerfully and financially until 18 months ago. We have seen the lifestyles of taylor and parsons flaunted across social media, a far cry from those whom they profess to be caring for. Looking at their online accounts is concerning, it seems they have built churches on the back of the charity and I am told they struggled for a minibus for the residents and yet they have well looked after vehicles themselves. The signs of what were coming out of there confirmed our decisions. Another concern I would like to raise is I see that they were nominated for the South Wales argus citizen award in March this year. I quote from the article that they have helped 5000 young people over ten years. Wrong. Taylor came in 2009 and parsons 2011. They may have had some successes but that figure was given to the Sansomes for the period of 29 years that they put into it, with a 75% success rate. My opinion for what it is worth here is that they are on the back of the previous founders credibility, their hard work and sacrifice which again in my opinion these men don't even come near too and never will. Disgruntled is not the word! Im choosing to keep my anonymity as a matter of principle but I speak from a very concerned heart that has genuine fears for what is going on.

Shalom 



*  *  *  *  *  *  *

I am very grateful for this correspondent's willingness to share their concerns. As time goes on, the case against Messrs. Taylor and Parsons is building up. More and more people are having and expressing very real (and well-founded) fears for what it going on...

Anyone with concerns of their own is very welcome to post a comment, or send me a personal email at:

watchman4wales@yahoo.co.uk