Tuesday 1 January 2019

2019 NEW YEAR MESSAGE / COMMENTS AND COPYRIGHT POLICY

"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, 
in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, 
then am I strong."
(2 Corinthians 12:10)



2019 NEW YEAR MESSAGE

To my Lord and Saviour, who I love and endeavour to serve to the best of my ability, I exalt you and praise you and thank you for the unfathomable abundance of your grace, for your unfailing kindness and mercies, and for lending me your strength to stand in your Name when I would in my great human frailty unquestionably fall.

To all who in 2018 have so generously offered me such welcome words of support and encouragement and good Christian counsel, and come alongside me in contending for the Faith once delivered, I owe such a huge debt of gratitude. I thank you from the bottom of my heart; without the Lord and yourselves, I would have gone under.

To all who have abused me and my work in every which way this past year, I extend my forgiveness, as of course each one of us needs to do when trespassed against. Your transgressions against me actually have had the effect of encouraging me in the rightness of undertaking this work. Needs must that all followers of the Way experience persecution and tribulation for His Name's sake.

To all who may have chanced upon this site, but I've not personally had any interaction with, my hope and prayer is that something here may have touched you in some way and been of assistance to you in your walk with the Lord in these perilous times. If anything here may have caused you to pause and give thought and prayer to something you may have embraced which is found to be not in line with the Word of God, or perhaps you've felt some comfort that you are not alone in concerns you have had about what is happening in the Body, then I am both privileged and humbled to have been of any small service.

To all who would claim to be the followers of the Word that was made flesh, may we be found to be commendable Bereans, testing everything against the Word that was written. And may we be found to be good and faithful soldiers of Jesus Christ in this New Year of 2019!


"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, 
and having done all, to stand."
(Ephesians 6:10-13)

* * * * * * *


COMMENTS POLICY

Ever since I started this blog over five and a half years ago, I've been prepared to publish and respond to any kind of comment received, be it positive, negative or indifferent (with very few exceptions, e.g. the use of vulgarities).

Unfortunately, my willingness to do this has persistently been taken advantage of, to attack and undermine me and my work in every which way. Consequent to a period of intense abuse and unjust accusation, I now regrettably have to declare that henceforth I will exercise my prerogative to be much more selective when it comes to publishing and replying to comments received. 

I have no objection at all to receiving comments from those whose opinions and conclusions differ from my own on any given subject, other than when such contact fails to be made in a proper spirit of Christian grace. Fair, reasonable and unabusive  commentary will continue to be authorized and answered.

I reserve the right to either publish or delete any comments, as I feel is appropriate.

* * * * * * *



COPYRIGHT POLICY

Anyone wishing to reproduce any article appearing on this site is respectfully requested to seek my permission to do so, stating where and for what purpose that article is to be used. If permission is granted, such article is not to be altered in any way and is to be accredited to its author and a link back to this site provided.

If this is not adhered to, I reserve the right to take any appropriate action as may be deemed necessary. 

I am sadly forced to adopt such a rigid policy after repeated copyright theft and plagiarism, with my articles/intellectual property being used without permission on sites which I do not endorse and do not wish to be associated with in any way.

Please forward any enquiries to: watchman4wales@yahoo.co.uk

* * * * * * *